Friday, April 11, 2008

Mpix Labs


Recently I was contacted by John Rank at Mpix labs (A Division of Miller Photography Lab) and asked if I could supply them with some images they could print for NAPP conference. They wanted to display them in their booth. I was honored with the request. Last week he sent us the images he printed for the conference. I have to tell you they really look amazing. My images are pretty saturated and punchy and they did a killer job reproducing them.

A couple of days ago, I was contacted again by John and was asked if they could use the images for the NAPP Las Vegas Show. Very cool. He found our site through our affiliation with NAPP. All the more reason to be part of this great organization. If you are interested here is a link www.photoshopusers.com

No comments: