Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Boise bike messengers take the "Windy City"


I just got word from Joe Quatrone, the Creative Director at Drake-Cooper in Boise, that the image created by Joe, Jennie Myers and myself was one of the three award winners at the Magnet Creative Conference in Chicago. The image was created for the Northstar Cycle Courier campaign.

I am extremely honored and stoked to get this recognition. I really love the idea of the image and working with the guys at Drake Cooper is nothing short of inspiring. Great concept, edgy and outside the box, especially here in Boise. Drake Cooper shows time and time again that pushing the limits visually can tell a story, make a point, and have an incredible impact.

I really appreciate the opportunity to be part of this project.

No comments: