Saturday, December 20, 2008

Talk Softly at least until 3pm.

OMG, just waking up (brain pounding slightly) from the Mitchell + Palmer (here) Christmas Blowout. What a shindig. Great people, killer offices, go-go dancers, free food and booze. So great to see a building full of smiling faces, laughter and sticky concrete (probably from the Plum Vodka and Red Bull) .

The aroma of beer, cigars, guacamole, smoked ham, chocolate chip cookies and some other stuff I am not familiar with added to the vibe. The go-go dancers (gyrating on Billy and Robs desks) added to the controlled chaos. I posted a small video of the dancers.

The new digs (Muse Building) on Jefferson was absolutely packed. Billy and Rob made a huge splash and from what I can gather are very much loved and admired. I haven't seen that many evening gowns and stillettos since I was in NYC in October. It was a ripper, seriously.

I am hoping to initiate the idea of doing that every other Friday.

No comments: