Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Christmas in September


I just got back from a 4 day trip to Laguna Beach. Stayed with my great friends Moya and Wynn. I shot the 2008 Christmas ad for The Laguna Beach Visitors Bureau www.lagunabeachinfo.com . I worked with Judy and Ashley and they were awesome.

We shot half the day on the beach for the ad as well as some shopping images at the John Barber' Glass Gallery www.johnbarberglassdesigns.com. The images will be running in high end California publications like Palm Springs Living and LA Magazine.

It is always a challenge shooting at noon on a cloudless day on the beach. The ladies provided much needed grip support and masterfully wielded the reflector with precession.

This was a great assignment and it is always good to hang in So. Cal and soak up the beach juice. I get to eat some great dinners prepared by Mr. Laguna himself Wynn Oneill www.wynnoneill.com and watch the sun splash into the pacific every night from the deck. Unreal really. Spectacular place, Laguna, and the ladies at the Bureau are dream clients. I posted a couple of shots from the ads.

No comments: